Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I LOVE HOME!

I've struggled through a dozen or so around the world trips and can only feel thankful that I am alive and well.  My most recent adventure involved 20 different airplanes.

But I'm now home and golfed yesterday at the Ala Wai Golf Course with two high school classmates and a fourth.  Today, I was picked up to golf at Hickam, and again enjoyed total relaxation, although our team lost the bet.  It was wonderful.

I'm now watching on a 55" HD screen (U.S. football) USC leading Oregon, and next will see Stanford versus Cal, followed by Fresno State and Hawaii.  This is after a one hour bath with a Suntory Hibiki, which, if you haven't followed my blog, is the #1 blended scotch today.  Then, I had a Nikka 20 year old Yoichi, the #1 single malt scotch (left, which you can buy for less than $100).  What happened to Scotch scotch?

My friends complain that my blogs are too long, so let me stop here with the latest report that my Honda Fit:

     Was named the Best Resale Value for a Subcompact Car by Kelley Blue Book's kbb.com. 

Well, one more, for I'm actually growing blueberries on my roof garden:


-

No comments: