Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

CUTTING BACK ON DEFENSE SPENDING WILL MAKE THE WORLD SAFER

Dear Planet Earth and Humanity Forum:

I am involved in debating the value of U.S. military spending, as sponsored by U.S. World and News Report:


Cutting Back on Defense Spending Will Make the World Safer


Looks like I'm #3 now to one of your possible favorite Republican presidential candidates, Ron Paul.  Please click on the link above and then click on the UP arrow just above my photo...after, of course, you read what we all have to say and agree with me.

Oh, my 17November2011 blog posting is entitled:


PRESIDENT OBAMA...ARE YOU CRAZY, STUPID, GULLIBLE OR WHAT?


...a parallel treatment of this same subject.

I just have to add that I had my regular lunch on Magic Island with a Chinese plate lunch of cold ginger chicken, hot roast duck, bok choi and rice, enhanced by a bottle of chilled Tsingtao beer...and this was my view:


I show this second photo because, if you search hard enough with some imagination, you will see the head of a large endangered Hawaiian green turtle.  He/she visits me almost ever time I'm here (or it could be because turtles need to breathe and no doubt this is home for him/her).

-

No comments: